Coaching and the GROW model – video
There has been a great deal of information and discussion about the importance of coaching over the last number of years. Research published in the last couple of years in particular has identified extremely strong connections between the level of coaching skills of a leader and both levels of productivity and employee engagement.
One of the most commonly used approaches in coaching is the GROW process. In this short video, we
- explain what we mean by coaching
- share the impact coaching skills can have on others
- briefly explain the GROW acronym
- provide a high level view of the GROW process and what it might sound like, and then
- outline the important role that the leader plays at each of the stages of the process
For further information on coaching and GROW, please click here.
Looking for workshops to assist in skill development?
We run programs in Coaching skills. For more information on the initial one day program, click here. We also run coaching skills extension workshops.
We deliver a range of training programs for our clients. For information on other pre-designed programs we run, visit this page. We also design customised programs for clients.